1. On a hot stove-top, heat oil in pan
2. Brown chicken in pan of olive oil
3. Place chicken in baking tray lined with baking paper
4. Sprinkle handful of chopped parsley or rocket over the chicken
5. Scatter some olives over herbs and chicken (about 10)
6. Pour over 1 tin of diced tomatoes
7. Cover with foil & bake for 45mins on 160 degrees.
8. Then bake uncovered for a further 45mins or until chicken falling off the bone
NOTE: when uncovered, turn chicken every 15 mins so all sides cook evenly.
Serve with rice