2 1/2 cups sifted self raising flour
3/4 cup of castor sugar
1 cup of chocolate chips
(I use 1/2 dark and 1/2 white)
2 tbs melted butter
1 1/4 cups milk
1 egg, lightly beaten
1 tsp vanilla essence
2. Line 12 patty cases into a muffin tray
3. Mix all the dry ingredients together.
4. Mix all the wet ingredients together.
5. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry and mix together well.
6. Spoon mixture evenly into patty cases (you want to fill them 3/4 to the top)
7. Bake in oven for 15 - 20 minutes (or until skewer comes out clean)
8. Cool on wire rack