1. Definitions: “Candidate” refers to the person introduced or referred by the Agency to the Client. “Client” refers to the person/s, organisation or group to whom the Candidate is introduced. “Agency” refers to Poppins Nanny Agency. “Engagement” refers to the employment of the Candidate by the Client. “Introduction” refers to: a. Passing on details of the Candidate which leads to either an interview and/or engagement of the Candidate by the Client b. the interview of the Candidate by the Client either in person, via the internet or by phone, following the instruction by the Client to the Agency to search for an Candidate.
2. The Agreement The engagement of an candidate introduced to the client by the agency will be deemed as an acceptance of these Terms of Business.
3. Introduction The Agency is a booking and referral agency only and not an employment agency. The contract of employment is between the client and the chosen applicant.
All Introductions from the agency are confidential and that passing on of a referral to another person, company or private employer which results in the engagement of the referred person’s services renders the client liable for payment of a permanent placement fee.
4. Fees Permanent Placements: 1 day = $400 2 days = $550, 3 days = $700, 4 days = $950, 5 days = $1150
A non-refundable 25% of the total placement fee is due immediately upon the client’s engagement of a candidate.
The remaining 75% of the total placement fee is due six weeks after the engagement of a candidate. Where the engagement of a candidate does not exceed six weeks in duration, the client may request further introductions from the agency without incurring any additional charge. The agency will make every effort to replace the employee. This offer will only apply if the account has been paid in full by the due date.
If no suitable replacement can be found or should the client’s circumstances change and the employee is no longer needed, then the remaining 75% of the placement fee does not need to be paid. If the remaining 75% of the placement fee was already paid, then this will be reimbursed in full.
Short-term placements: Placements under 6 months in duration are defined as short-term placements. The following fees apply for short-term placements: 1 week - $80 2 – 3 weeks - $75/week 1 month - $180/month
* There is no trial period for short-term placements and therefore all agency fees are due prior to the commencement of the placement.
5. Job changes If the job description and rate of pay changes in any way after the engagement of a candidate and consequently the payment of the placement fee, the client must notify the agency of the variation and pay an additional placement fee to the agency, proportional to the variation. . 6. Terms of Employment The client is responsible for the arrangement of payment of wages, tax, superannuation and insurances. Payments and deductions must be made in accordance with state and federal legislation.
Wages, paid leave, superannuation, agreed duties and any other terms of employment should be negotiated and discussed by the client and applicant before commencement of employment.
The agency can offer assistance with these matters, however as each situation is unique, it is advisable for the client to get advise direct from the governing bodies such as the ATO and Family Assistance Office.
7. Liability The agency uses its best endeavours to select and introduce applicants that meet the client’s brief and spends considerable time interviewing and screening applicants, however the agency cannot be held liable in any way for applicants introduced, nor will be held liable for any loss, damage cost or claim whether caused directly or indirectly by the applicant.
Create your own unique website with customizable templates.